The good news is you can watch this video to confirm that we know what we are talking about.
At Spitfire, we are not just trailer manufacturers, copying the tired designs of 1970.
Our chief designer, Trevor Hansen, has over half a century of real and practical boating experience.
Trevor knows what it is like to launch a boat or retrieve it in a cyclone, or in a river where the tide rises and falls 6.5metres and the river runs at 12 knots and with a cross wind.
Spitfire Trailers are designed for use in all Australian conditions, at all times, not just the protected waterways of a marina boat ramp on a balmy, sunny Sunday.
Boat owners, who are also aircraft pilots, describe driving their boat onto the Spitfire 2021 - 5G Models, as akin to landing an aircraft without a cross wind.
You have this wide, clean uncluttered, runway and there is nothing to damage your hull if you get it wrong.
But you can't get it wrong....
* A simple V Guide to centre and correct your approach.
* Front side rollers to further correct your landing.
* Solid HDUVPE rear Bunks to support you at parking.
* Your boat keel sits directly on the torsion axles.
* Under tow, your chassis is not suffering under the stress of sway, being suspended 200 or 350mm above the axles on leaf springs, or even suffering the stress of carrying your boat's weight... it is merely pulling your axles along.
* Your boat is lower to the water... Ideal for low tide or beach operations.
* No keel rollers to lock up due to salt build up.
* No keel roller brackets to scratch your hull.
* The money you save in rollers and roller bracket protection guides, gives you an Anodised & Hardened Aluminium Trailer with all non aluminium metal, made in 316 Stainless Steel... that competes in price with a steel trailer.
The BETTER NEWS is that while Spitfire beats the competition with price in their galvanised steel trailers for length and ATM...........The following pages will show you that Spitfire blitzes the competition with quality and inclusions that are standard on every Spitfire Braked Trailer.
Don't forget .. all Spitfire Braked trailers, be they 1 ton - 2 Ton or 3 Ton are built on our Independently Certified 3.5 Ton chassis.
Spitfire -Designed for Life - Built for Life.
316 Stainless Hook.. all standard equipment on Spitfire Trailers
316 Stainless steel fittings.... Spitfire attention to detail.
Copyright © 2014 Spitfiretrailers.com.au - All Rights Reserved.